Ransomware guidance, provided in the public interest, to ensure healthcare system resiliency against ransomware attacks.
- Public Interest
- Mission: Solve problems to create a safer world
- Patient care and safety is paramount
- Knowledge transfer
- Owners of widely used frameworks such as ATT&CK, CVE, etc.
- Lack of profit motive and free sharing of information
- Tie together multiple approaches into an integrated framework
- Reassurance that there are concrete steps to protect patients and data – there is help out there
- Wisdom of the crowd to provide confidence – you are not alone
- Reduce additional stress in highly stressful environmentIt could happen to anyone – we can help you prepare
Para about taking survey to help direct user to their focus areas.
Frequently Asked Questions
Develop and implement appropriate activities to identify the occurrence of a cybersecurity event.
Develop and implement appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity incident.
Develop and implement appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity attack.
- Improve Awareness
- Plan and Startegize
- Save Time and Money
- Deter Attacks
- Secure Patient Data
- Secure Critcial Processes
- Improve Morale
- Assess Risk
- Survey Organization
- Conduct Cyber Exercise
- Apply Safeguards
- Secure Data
- Practice Deception
*From National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Framework
Crown Jewels Analysis
Common Vulnerabilities & Exposures
Approved for Public Release; Distribution Unlimited. Public Release Case Number 21-xxxx.